The YD25L is the world’s first dual action, self latching, electronic deadbolting door lock. Designed to eliminate door alignment problems, the YD25L first ‘captures’ the door with a magnetic latch, then secures the door with its deadbolting lock pin. This dual action ensures the lock aligns correctly with the strike plate allowing for consistent locking even on swing through doors. Hidden in door frames or surface mounted to glass doors with the aid of accessories, this unique lock is fast becoming a market favorite. The YD25L is made to the highest specifications and boasts the following features;
- Dual action with the magnetic latch to capture the door and the deadbolt to secure it.
- Streamlined design measuring only 25mm wide.
- Monitoring of both Door and Bolt positions.
- Voltage input of 12 – 24VDC can be supplied.
- Current consumption reduction to save power.
- Holding force of 10,000N with automatic deadbolting pin.
- Integrated access control that offers multiple attempts to lock and unlock, anti-tailgate, anti-tamper, and selectable auto relock.
The YD25L can be connected to advanced access control systems where logging and traffic reports are important, but because of the integrated access control features, it can also operate in a simple system. By connecting the YD25L to a low voltage power supply and exit / entry devices (keypad, pushbutton, biometric reader, etc) all the basic features normally found in full access control systems are available. This makes the YD25L ideal for residential and smaller commercial applications.
|PART ORDER NO.||YD25L Fail safe Lock and Strike (YNL131E)
YD25L Fail secure Lock and Strike (YNL132E)
|PHYSICAL SIZE||Lock – 210L x 25W x 42H (mm)
Strike – 210L x 25W x 19H (mm)
|HOLDING FORCE||10,000N (1,000Kg)|
|VOLTAGE AT LOCK||12 – 24VDC +/-10%|
|CURRENT USAGE||Holding @12VDC – 160mA, @24VDC – 95mA
Activating @12VDC – 1250mA, @24VDC – 1000mA
|MONITOR SWITCHES||Bolt Position – 25VDC, 0.5A
Door Position – 100VDC, 0.5A
The YD25L is supplied with a matching long strike plate as standard. If an installation that requires surface mounting the lock is desired a housing and dress plate are available. Both the housing and dress plates are supplied with self-adhesive tape for instant application to glass doors and door frames.