Manage access to your facility with the authorization or revocation of rights using BQT Smart Reader products. From our standalone units to fully integrated enterprise solutions, BQT access control systems are designed to provide maximum security, maximum value – and a migration path to meet present and future needs. The BQT branded suite of Smart Card readers uses MIFARE® Classic, MIFARE Plus® and MIFARE® DESFire® EV1 contactless smart card technology. Our solutions cover all applications and risk levels from low to high-risk applications and multiple factor authentication readers. Our technology is installed at over 3,500 sites globally and is trusted for some of the most high-risk security applications in the world.[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]
- PIV– Personal Identity Verification is a multi-factor authentication solution covering the lifecycle of the identity.
- OSDP– Open Supervised Device Protocol is a communication protocol which allows card and biometric readers to interface with control panels.
- Bluetooth– Bluetooth enabled access systems to allow entry without using credentials using Bluetooth and proximity.
- NFC– Near Field Communication-enabled smartphones allow users to open doors using their mobile device.
Our Solutions, Your Way.
BQT Solutions offers the solutions you want, the way you need them.
- “Off the shelf” secure Smart Reader and Card systems
- Tailored solutions which can be specified for any security application
- OEM/White label
- Volume production